The graph below is excerpted from The Science of Toys, Volume 1.
- Why does the force line go both up and down?
- Over what time span is force exerted on the cube?
- How much force is exerted on the cube?
- How much work is shown in this graph?
- How far does the cube travel?
- Over what time span does the cube move?
- Is the time span the same as the force exerted in Graph 1? Why or why not?
- Is friction present in the experiment? Why or why not?
- What is the maximum velocity of the cube?
- What is the maximum kinetic energy of the cube?
Graph books by M. Schottenbauer, Ph.D. are available in both English and German from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books-a-Million, Powell's, and other internet retailers. Wholesale is available directly from CreateSpace online.