- Is the velocity of either marble ever 0? If so, what is the time of v = 0?
- How many collisions occur in the graph?
- Draw a sketch of the marble track, showing the point of collision(s). Label each point of collision with the time. Number each segment of the journey: (1) Before Collision, (2) Collision, (3) After Collision.
- Calculate the average velocity of each marble during each segment.
- Calculate the momentum of each marble during each segment.
- Calculate the kinetic energy of each marble during each segment.
- Make a table containing the data above, showing the velocity, momentum, and kinetic energy of each marble during each segment of time.
Over 8,000 graphs from Schottenbauer Publishing provide additional real-life topics for student learning, including sports, transportation, construction, environment, music, entertainment/toys, and general physics.